Your membership of the Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen, Düsseldorf, actively supports and enables contemporary art. But it does more besides: your modest annual subscription also contributes a ‘small’ part to the Association (Kunstverein) itself.
Individual Membership 60,- EUR
Family Membership 85,- EUR
Student Membership 25,- EUR
Sponsor Membership from 300,- EUR
Company Membership from 500,- EUR
Premium Membership from 5000,- EUR
Your membership subscription is a tax-deductable expense!
Your subscription enables us to continue a programme of exhibitions with both a regional and international profile, which we have been staging independently as a civic association in our premises in the Grabbeplatz at the heart of the city of Düsseldorf since 1967. By becoming a member, you are perpetuating a tradition of civil engagement for art that the Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen can proudly claim since its inception in 1829. Thus you will become an active part of an association which, alongside its main objective, namely the support and sponsorship of contemporary art, provides a stage for social life and a framework for a uncomplicated exchange between artists, individuals active on the cultural scene, members of the Association and the general public. Your membership also helps to maintain art as an important entity in public life and ensures that it remains accessible to everyone with an active interest in art.
Furthermore, your membership doesn’t merely support contemporary art. Membership of the Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen, Düsseldorf, has specific advantages:
- you are invitated to all exhibitions and events (talks, films, discussions with artists, art trips) initiated by the Kunstverein
- you will gain free admission to the Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen and Kunsthalle Düsseldorf, as well as all the art associations connected with the Society of German Art Associations (Arbeitsgemeinschaft deutscher Kunstvereine [AdKV])
- you are entitled to catalogues and other publications produced by the Association at a concessionary price
- you are exclusively entitled to benefits when purchasing special commissions and editions resulting from collaborations between selected artists and the Association
Do you, as a private individual or as a firm, want to make an outstanding contribution to the sponsorship of contemporary art within the framework of the Association?
- you will find your sponsor membership listed on the homepage of the Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen, Düsseldorf
- you will find your premium membership listed prominently on the homepage of the Association as well as on the “sponsors wall” in the exhibition room in our premises in the Grabbeplatz
Please speak to us. We are more than happy to discuss other mutually suitable sponsorship options.
Do you want to support the Association without actually becoming a member? We are happy to receive your donation in return for an appropriate receipt. (bank details: Postbank Köln, Nr. 31 25 65 04, BLZ 370 100 50, BIC PBNKDEFF und IBAN DE 12 3701 0050 0031 2565 04)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write to Sigrid Konopka: firstname.lastname@example.org